We plan to publish two volumes a year over the next ten years.
This will not set any land speed records but, on the other hand, we doubt anyone will be preaching all the books of the New Testament simultaneously, either. Furthermore, it will allow pastors to spread out the purchasing costs over the years, making it more workable for their budgets. It is also worth noting that the ZECNT is not even complete in English, yet.
2019 & Beyond
- The Gospel of John (Edward W. Klink III)
- Romans (Frank S. Thielman)
- 1 Corinthians (Paul Gardner)
Yet to be published in English…
- 2 Corinthians (Bruce W. Winter)
- Philippians (George H. Guthrie)
- Pastorals (Gregory K. Beale)
- Hebrews (Douglas J. Moo)
- 1 Peter (Michael J. Wilkins)
- 2 Peter & Jude (Robert W. Yarbrough)
- Revelation (Buist M. Fanning)
Next: Uniqueness of the ZECNT